Get your Medical or Personal Grow License Today!

(Only required in certain states - Check local laws & regulations)

As we all know, only certain countries and states within the US allow for recreational cannabis use & growing. For those located in medical states, it is crucial to get the necessary documentation before you start your personal cannabis grow. Each medical state requires either a medical card or a personal grow license inorder to legally grow cannabis at home.

To make things easy for you, we have complied a list of our most highly recommended Medical Marijuana Doctors in each Medical Country & State. These Doctors are experts with their local cannabis regulations, so they will have your license ready in no time!

We are constantly adding more MMJ Physicians to this list, so be sure to check back soon if you don’t see an option near you or simply use on of our Online Evaluation Sites!

Our Trusted MMJ Licensed Physicians



Online Evaluations


California Residents

New York Residents

Thinking of getting a recommendation? The easiest thing to do is visit NuggMD using your phone, laptop, desktop or tablet. You’ll find their service stands out as they’ve provided over 300,000 California MMJ recommendations, a feat that has helped build the simplest online platform, form a network of expert cannabis concierges, and offer the lowest price available.

Using an online MMJ recommendation service makes things very simple as there is no need for an appointment and the entire process takes less than 30min to complete!


*Coming Soon*


*Coming Soon*


*Coming Soon*


Medical Alternatives Clinic
(Locations in Colorado Springs & Pueblo)